If you want to participate actively and positively as an ambassador within the Feldenkrais® community, interact with the presenters, help backstage, and receive a discount on conference registration fees, we would love to hear from you!
Here are some of the tasks the Work Exchange Team will be responsible for:
- Being an ambassador for the conference
- Greeting the attendees and orienting them every day
- Checking attendees lists and giving nametags
- Setting up and breaking down the morning ATM® rooms
- Assisting the presenters during their workshops (e.g. setting up the room, making sure they have what they need, passing out documentation, etc.)
- Helping setting up for the special events (keynote speaker, memorial gathering, party)
- Moving equipment as needed
- Greeting and helping public attendees
To apply for Work Exchange, you need to attend the full conference and be present for our morning meetings (over breakfast). These meetings on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings are the times we go over what’s happening during the day, check in with each other and review everyone’s job. We strive to make every meeting efficient and friendly!
If you want to be a Work Exchange Team member, here is what to do:
- Fill out this simple application form
- The WE Committee will choose the candidates by May 31, 2017 and let you know if you are accepted.
- If accepted as a WE team member, you will receive an email with registration instructions including your unique discount code.
- Register for the full conference with the specific discount code provided to you. You benefit from a discount on the conference fee. You are responsible for your own transportation, lodging and meals.
- Participate in at least one Zoom orientation meeting with the whole Work Exchange Team before the conference starts.
- Enjoy and work at the conference in Seattle in August!