Archive January 2017
All of the articles archived for the month that you have specified are displayed below.
Free Promotion Made Easy!Here's a simple way to have your name stand out from the rest: Share your pictures, videos, audios, and writings with FGNA for inclusion on our new public website. For each submission used, we'll include your name and website.
Here's a brief, but not exhaustive, list of what we're looking for:
- Pictures of ATM and FI lessons that are activity-specific (sports, yoga, recovery, etc. )
- Images of students at their activities (riding their horse, playing the clarinet, etc.)
- Videos that teach a lesson or increase awareness about the various applications of the Method
- Audios that include interviews with practitioners, lessons, etc.
- Testimonials from students
Call for Writers!Are you a Feldenkrais practitioner with a flare for the written word? Consider writing for SenseAbility!
We're currently accepting submissions on the following topics:
- RSI (Deadline: Feb 15)
- Team sports (Deadline: Feb 15)
- Lifelong learning (Deadline: Mar 1)
- Pain (Deadline Mar 15)