Come for the Conference, Stay for the City
What is there to do in Boulder, CO?
- Hike the Flatirons from Chautauqua Park
- Check out Pearl Street Mall for shopping and dining
- Taking in the University of Colorado’s campus
- Biking along one of Boulders many trails or bike friendly streets
Other attractions nearby:
- Denver’s 16th Street Mall, which provides shopping, dining and entertainment
- Rocky Mountain National Park, located near Estes Park
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre, located in Morrison, Colorado.
Visit Boulder Convention and Visitor’s Bureau or this link for more information to start planning your trip!