What do riding a bicycle and walking a tightrope have in common?
- sense of midline
- verticality related to ground reactive forces
- functionality in the sagittal plane
- triaxially free pelvis
- counter-symmetry of vertebrae/spine
- narrow polygon of sustentation
- teetering and falling as necessary steps to mastery
New York based Assistant Trainer Anastasi Siotas has been working with cyclists and tight rope walkers to improve their skill using soft rollers in both ATM® and FI®. He is known for his deep knowledge of functional anatomy and is well versed in the emerging field of Biotensegrity.
Thursday, June 27
10AM-12:30PM & 2:30-5:00PM
Trainees and Feldenkrais® Practitioners