Council of Regional Representatives
The Feldenkrais Guild® of North America is divided into ten different regions. The Council of Regional Representatives (CORR) is comprised of Representatives from each of the Regions: Canada, Eastern, Midwest, New England, New York, Northern California/Northern Nevada, Northwest, Southeast, Southern California/Southern Nevada/Hawaii, and Southwest/Rocky Mountain.
The job of the Regional Representative has many facets. Primarily, the Representative acts as a conduit of information between the Region’s members and FGNA and its governing bodies, as well as with members of other Regions. Reps coordinate with other regional volunteers to ensure that:
- A budget is created for the Region and put out for vote by its members.
- An accounting of all monies spent and held by the Region is communicated with FGNA.
- Regional elections are held in a timely manner.
- A Regional Annual Meeting is held each year.
- Regional activities are coordinated.
- An accurate inventory of each region’s library and other equipment is published annually.
- Regional newsletters emailed quarterly.
Regional Reps also:
- Meet several times a year to coordinate CORR activities.
- Facilitate International Feldenkrais Week events in their region.
- Assist with the FGNA conference and membership drive.
View pages for each region