IFF Competency Profile
The IFF Competency Profile reflects the feedback of the hundreds of practitioners from all over the world who attended Competency workshops, worked with numerous drafts of the Profile, and wrote about the contents. This social research project took seven years. There were hundreds of suggestions about how to rework the material, what to eliminate, and what to add. Today, Practitioners use the Profile to identify the knowledge and abilities that they used in each situation, as well as to identify knowledge and abilities that could have improved the experience or outcomes had those resources been accessible and/or within their repertoire.
You can download the pdf version of the Competency Profile (320KB).
Tools for working with the IFF Competency Profile
- Continuing Competence form ("Shaping your Learning Plan" - write and reflect on your plan)
- IFF Competency Profile Workbook
- Learning Resources section, organized according to the Competency Diagram five areas of activity.
- Recordings from past Feldenkrais Method® Conferences can be helpful in fulfilling your learning plan.
- This document organizes a selection of Feldenkrais Method® Conference Recordings according to the five areas of activity. The document offers just a brief list as example. There are hundreds of conference recordings available.?
Continuing Competency Program