North American Training Accreditation Board
North American Training Accreditation Board (NATAB)
The North American Training Accreditation Board (NATAB) was established by the FGNA Board of Directors (Board) to uphold and further the standards of Feldenkrais Method by:
- reviewing applications for training accreditation, Trainer and Assistant Trainer certification, and Trainer Candidate status; and
- developing policy recommendations for the Board, in cooperation with the Board, and with training accreditation boards internationally.
NATAB is composed of committed volunteers, who are experienced practitioners and Trainers representing diverse backgrounds, experience, and viewpoints.
- Contact NATAB Members and Staff
- Assistant Trainer Certification
- Trainer Certification
- Training Accreditation Policy and Procedure
- Policy Development