New Training: Seattle, WA
Inside Moves Feldenkrais® Training Academy (Open for enrollment)
Train to become a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner with the confidence and competence to build a successful practice in the Feldenkrais Method® of somatic education.
October 2018 - April 2022
Educational Director: Jeff Haller, PhD
15081 SE 54th Place
Bellevue, WA 98006
The Feldenkrais Training Academy reinvents how Feldenkrais practitioners are trained. This new training model combines the exploration, warmth, and sense of play that the Feldenkrais Method is known for, with the curriculum, discipline, and support required to become a successful professional.
This training is designed specifically for people who want to make a living as Feldenkrais practitioners. Its unique benefits include:
- Your learning is year-round: In addition to in-person segments, the training includes weekly assignments, monthly online classes, and online mentoring groups every other week.
- You’ll get the support you need, with your own experienced mentor as well as a small mentoring group.
- You’ll get the experience you need, receiving significant clinical supervision and teaching a wide variety of Awareness Through Movement® and Functional Integration® lessons.
- You’ll know where you stand and what you need to work on: The training includes ongoing self-assessment to address your emerging strengths and weaknesses as you train.
- You’ll be part of a committed community that thinks deeply, shares its talents, and digs into the work together. Each person is committed to developing the skills, experience, and knowledge they need to have a prosperous, satisfying, and successful career in the Feldenkrais Method.
1. In certain states or countries, a professional practice may be subject to licensing laws limiting their professional practice unless the graduate has (a) certain license(s).
2. Neither Awareness Through Movement® nor Functional Integration® may be practiced professionally until the person has graduated from an accredited training program. Interim authorization as an Awareness Through Movement teacher is a student teaching position, subject to completing all graduation requirements.